Brewsy welcome kit
- turns any juice into delicious wine or cider in 5 days
- one kit makes 12 - 18 bottles of wine
- sold out 3X this season already!
- perfect for gift-giving
- love it or 100% of your money back!
How it works?
Now, you can make delicious wines & ciders at home the same way they're made in wineries around the world!
15% ABV wine is just 5 days away:
1. sweeten the juice
Sweeten any store bought juice to get it as sweet as wine grapes.
2. juice, meet yeast
Add one of three included brewsy bags, a beautiful blend of wine yeast + 5 other ingredients.
3. watch it bubble away
Your juice will start bubbling away as the yeast eat the sugar to produce alcohol and carbonation.
Why wine's better with brewsy?
But that's not the only reason brewsy wines & ciders are better than the factory-made bottles you've had before...
- Guaranteed tasty or we give you your $$$ back
- You get to choose exactly how sweet you want your wine or cider
- You can make 12 - 18 bottles of wine with the starter kit and 12 - 18 more with each brewsy bag refill!
- 100% Sulfite-free, preservative free, and free of artificial ingredients.
What's in the box?
Everything you need to make 18 bottles of wine and more!
- Three magical brewsy bags!
- Three universal special caps!
- An amazing winemaking book!
- Stickers to label your juice!
Up to 18 bottles of wine per kit!
It depends on how much juice you use!
One brewsy bag (packet) works on any juice container 1.5 quarts (or liters) in size, up to 1.5 gallons. if you want to make as much wine as possible, you will use each packet on 1.5 gallons of juice – which will make 6 bottles of wine. so, in each box that's 6 bottles x 3 packets = 18 bottles per box!
If you add 1 brewsy bag to 1 gallon of juice, it will make 4 bottles of wine.
In fact, you can CHANGE any full-sugar juice into a low-sugar wine with brewsy!
100% of our recipes can be made keto-style with as little as 1g of sugar per serving. simply pick a recipe, then use our sweetness calculator on our starter recipe page and choose 'DRY | KETO'. after your wine/cider is done, you can add monkfruit, stevia, etc to taste!
The brewsy bags (packets) will last 1.5 years in storage.
Wine or cider:
your wine or cider will last 3-5 years in your refrigerator!
It's 100% up to you!
We build a really cool sweetness calculator that works with ANY of our recipes and it lets you pick whether you want your wine dry / keto, semi-dry, semi-sweet, sweet, extra sweet, or dessert wine!
You can check it out in action in our starter recipe at GetBrewsy.com/go