More and more people are using meal-planning services! Among various meal planning providers on the market, Prep Dish has been drawing attention from people. We’ll learn about this popular service through genuine Prep Dish reviews from customers.
About Prep Dish
Chef and dietitian Allison Schaaf is the founder of the subscription-based meal-planning service called Prep Dish.
Allison designed the Prep Dish meal ideas to help you save time and serve home-cooked meals. There will be no more stress during mealtime. “What’s for dinner?” is no longer a daily question. It will probably change your dinner time completely. Thanks to Allison, a lot of Prep Dish reviews are glowing.
How Does Prep Dish Service Work?
When you sign up for Prep Dish, you’ll get a weekly email with all the ingredients you need to prepare wholesome dinners all week long. Each week, you receive meal plans that are both Paleo and Keto.
All of your meals are ready to cook throughout the week after a few hours of preparation on the weekend (or whenever you have time). A nutritious, home-cooked meal prepared by yourself takes the place of mealtime stress! You’ll know more about this with the Prep Dish reviews below.
What do customers get from Prep Dish?
You’ll receive an email every week with the following:
- Recipe list – 4 dinner Prep Dish recipes (each serves 4), 1 breakfast recipe, 1 dessert recipe, and snack suggestion
- Grocery list for all the recipes (labeled with which recipe requires each ingredient, allowing you to amend your grocery list if you’re skipping a certain recipe.)
- Prep day instructions – All you need to do (in an organized way) to cook the recipes all week long.
- Instructions for each recipe’s cooking day.
You’ll receive a “beginner” menu the first week to help you become accustomed to the process. According to Prep Dish reviews, preparation time is under an hour. The rest of the preparation takes closer to two hours. But in addition to their regular meal plan, they always offer a “quick prep” meal plan.
Is Prep Dish The Right Choice?
Besides reading Prep Dish reviews, you can read through these instructions to see if Prep Dish is suitable for you.
You should use Prep Dish service if you:
- Feel like cooking is a hassle every day, and would like it to be a little easy.
- Want to stick to a pre-made meal plan
- Are you on a Paleo, Gluten-free, or Keto diet and find it difficult to have recipes that are tasty and fit your diet?
- Want to reduce your grocery spending (because following a meal plan will save you money)
- Are prepared to begin meal planning but are unsure of where to start.
You should not use Prep Dish service if you:
- Do not want to prepare your meals in advance. Note that this does not imply you need to prepare everything at one time and endure soggy leftovers all week. One PREP, then daily cooking.
- Want to prepare your own meal plans
- Don’t want to eat real foods, preferring to eat at drive-through restaurants all week.
This will be a big change if you normally consume a lot of bread and pasta in your diet. Because Allison’s menus are healthy, high-nutrient meals with a good amount of vegetables and quality protein.
According to many Prep Dish reviews, you should give it a go for 2 weeks. Try it out for real. Observe Allison’s plan and approach. View the results for yourself.
A lot of Prep Dish reviews show that they are surprised at how weeknight dinners can feel when they don’t have to start from scratch, and how enjoyable their delicious dinners are throughout the week!
How to make Prep Dish work?
There are Prep Dish reviews from customers who are not 100% satisfied with the meal planning. However, like all other things, there are adjustments you can do to make this work for you. Simple adjustments you can make include:
- Make a swap. Swap out a recipe with one that you would prefer to prepare. For instance, in one recipe with chimichurri salmon, cauliflower, and green beans, you can replace shrimp with fish.
- Prep day: If you don’t have two hours in a day to prepare, rearrange your schedule or divide it into two one-hour sessions. You ought to be able to set aside an hour to focus on eating well. If not, you’re most likely overworked. Think about preparing as you watch Netflix at night!
- Add more: You can always add another side if you need to.
Above is all the information you need to know about Prep Dish from the hands-on experience of customers. Now the Prep Dish reviews below to know more about their service quality.
You might be interested:
Prep Dish Reviews: What Have People Said?
These are the most common Prep Dish reviews you can read on any platform.
Aida Kutchi’ve used prep dish for 2 weeks. i’ve already saved money on groceries. We’ve loved most of the meals, i do find i need to readjust some of the spices and swap out the veggies based on my families preferences but overall it’s a time and money saver. i would totally recommend.
Carla Thomas DudleyI love how easy it is to plan for the week. I don’t always follow it exactly but it gives me a great starting point. I am gluten intolerant and use the gluten free and paleo options.
Stacy SircarThe shopping list and instructions are great. The combining of all ingredients for advance prep is wonderful. But make sure you love it before subscribing for a year. The refund policy is not totally clear. You cannot get ANY refund after 14 days. Better to try it for a few months to see how it goes.
It was not a good fit for our family since we are not Paleo or Gluten Free. Super Quick menus were better but they only come once a month – not every week. If you are looking for something for a family that wants to eat healthy but doesn’t have diet restrictions, there are better services out there that give you more choices and allow you to swap out meals your family does not like or swap/add sides.
You can have confidence in their service with Prep Dish reviews like these.
Michelle CasavantShopping list and super easy instructions! I love it
Mariah KingI loved the recipes. Made it so simple-and we tried things we normally wouldn’t have made!
Amanda HernandezThey can help you save money by thinking through which ingredients you need and how much of each ingredient so that you do not have food waste.
As you can see, Prep Dish reviews are basically positive.
We hope the above Prep Dish detailed information and Prep Dish reviews are helpful for you. If you’re ready for weeknight meals that aren’t stressful, use the best coupon code here to lower the PrepDish cost of their annual plan.